Fendalton Waimairi Community Board
H: 355 8104
My commitment to you is to advocate your concerns and ensure that your voice is heard at the Council and Community Board tables.
I stand for:
- A cleaner city with a more sustainable environment retaining Christchurch’s pure quality of water and reducing its air pollution
- Improving street maintenance and all core Council services
- Maintaining the garden city image of Christchurch
- Retention of heritage buildings and notable trees
- Better lighting and street signage
- Efficient public transport networks and off-road cycleways to reduce traffic congestion
- Constructive solutions to boy-racers and graffiti and combating vandalism
- Better recycling of waste
- Retention of community centres, libraries, community gardens and Council supported childcare centres
- Supporting worthwhile projects for youth, older people and new migrants
- Closely Scrutinising Council finances for sustainable rates.
Currently I am:
- An elected member of your Community Board. I have worked on all committees and represented the Board on: the Council heritage committee; ECan’s flood protection committee and Keep Christchurch Beautiful
- A qualified RMA commissioner;
- An accredited translator;
- Chair of the Christchurch Intercultural Assembly;
- A Trustee of the Merivale Precinct Society;
- A Trustee of the Christchurch Austrian Society;
- Company director;
- Mother of three grown up children.
With experience in local government as a Community Board member and a wide range of skills from work experience in local government and business, extensive travel and academic studies (BA in Economics and MA in Political Science and International Relations) I can help achieve the best for our community and our city. I ask for your support.
I would love to hear from you and can be contacted at either:
Phone: 355 8104, or